Day 17

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another productive day in which my new routine to stay busy and keep the momentum going has worked.  I put together the Pro Racquetball Academy camp review I've been working on these past few days and sent it off the John Ellis and his team just after noon.  It's nice to have that finished.

Now, I'm at work on the piece I want to submit to the WSU Alumni Magazine about happy families.  I'm listening to my interview with the Arends now and taking notes.  I have a book to pick up at the library that talks about this subject. 

So, I'm now into Introducing Girls full-time.  I'm piecing together the first 20 pages up through the first day of school.  I'll do my best to write the book quickly.  I hope my new strategy to stay focused works.  We'll see.

I started the day at 4:30 and plan to end things around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment