Day - 620

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Oh wow, an amazing session at the Oaks tonight, winning $1,327 in one session. I was up and down the first 4 hours, then in 20 minutes, I had back-to-back pocket tens that both hit sets for +90 and +210, then a limped straddle that I also limped because I knew the button would raise, which he did to $30 followed by five callers, to which I went all in with $800 in chips. Everyone folded unhappily but didn’t dare call my super tight range (I had AQs). Then two hands later, I had AA.  I raised $30, two players went all in for $150 and $200, one player called, I went all in, then the caller went all in for around $400.  Flop was JJ6, then A, then 5. My boat raked in a near $800 pot. I had a $1900 stack for up $1400 for the night. This is a fun game when you bring home a big pot. I left before midnight but wish I could have stayed longer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment