Day - 1423

Sunday, February 2, 2020



Up at 6:30 to finish up a work-related project, then from 8-11 I continued cleaning and preparing for the party.  Alice came over at 11 and we went to Arizmendi for a slice of pizza.  From 12:30 until game time, I was busy getting everything ready.


I was rooting for the 49ers, even though I enjoy rooting against them when the Seahawks are in contention.  They were ahead 20-10 going into the 4th Quarter, but then they experienced about the worst quarter ever.  It was awful, and suddenly they were behind by 11 points.  Too bad, SF.  I'm not sure KC deserved it so much as SF just lost their momentum.  A few horrid calls certainly didn't help.  At any rate, it was fun having Richard, Lisa, Sophie, Sydney, Rodney, Rossana, Margaret and even Bonnie over.

After the game, I cleaned up a bit, then we headed back to SF for the night.  Alice has an endoscopy procedure tomorrow, so I'll take the day off to be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment