Day - 1864

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Played in John Ellis's Concord Turkey Shootout at In-Shape today.  A Singles was my division.  We were 20 total with four divisions of five.  I won all four games in my division, won the quarters, and the semis against Jazmin Trevino (11-3, 7-11, 11-9) in a real shootout.  In the finals I played John's son Julius, who beat me in two.  He's become a very good A/elite player.  Playing the Stockton players is always a challenge because they don't make mistakes and are trained so well.  In the finals I could barely stand straight I was so sore.  I had a great time playing and landed an entry into the Championship Tournament in Stockton in December.

I came home and could barely walk up the stairs to the front door.  I was so sore and exhausted I dropped on the couch and stayed there all night.  I fell asleep at 6 p.m. and didn't wake up until 1.  Thankfully, I took Advil before I fell asleep.

With John Ellis
With Julius


No comments:

Post a Comment