Day - 1855

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tough waking up this morning. Up at 7:20, running late all morning, but settled into work around 8:45.  I loaded all the Beatles albums onto my HP laptop at work.  The day goes by quickly when listening to Revolver and The White Album.  That brought me to this on YouTube:


I haven't seen any of these Karaoke videos, but maybe I need to because this one is so touching and fun. 

What a gift to have the Beatles as a significant part of my childhood soundtrack!

Talked to Nicole re Christmas, etc., then had to cut it short when Alice called.  Her iPhone 7 doesn't work anymore.  She took it to the Apple Store and the technician at the Genius Bar told her the Cellular Modem was broken and the phone would no longer be able to take calls.  Only two years old.  Not cool.  She can get a replacement phone for $350.  Such a drag.  We bought ours at the same time and mine is still working, though I guess I'm on borrowed time now.

I went over to Alice's after practicing for an hour and dinner to see if there was any hope in resurrecting her phone.  I'm not sure there is.  How does a cellular modem just break like that for no reason?

To bed at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment