Day 2000

Thursday, July 5, 2018

I felt a little better today, but not much better.  My throat is still sore, I can't talk, and my energy is still very low.  After three bouts of the flu this year, I have to take better care of my immune system.  Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex and more leafy greens.  I should probably sleep more. 

I mailed out all the invitations this afternoon to everyone who's going on the cruise in September.  When we return from Calgary, I'll mail the remaining invites to those who can't make it.  I really like how the invitation came out, and I think the refrigerator magnet is cool.


Here's the original:


Oh yeah, we'll be playing a little of this at the reception:


I managed to pack clothes and games for Calgary.  It'll be a wonderful, magical Hagan reunion during Stampede week.  Very exciting!

Holy cow, I can't believe I'm on 2000 days of this.  I refer to this often because the last few years get all bundled together.  I can't keep much straight anymore and my goodness I'm slow.  I think the only way to end this madness is to begin the downward countdown, which means I need to change the name of the blog from 1000 Days of Writing to 4000 Days of Writing.  I'll try to remember to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment