Day 1734

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Tomorrow, Alice and I see her operating doctor Dr. Chan to discuss Unum denying Alice any long term disability coverage because of one checked box Dr. Chan made on a form Unum sent him.  Hopefully, the appointment will go smoothly.  I spent my lunch hour reading more Unum documents and it has been a real education seeing how these insurance companies manipulate details, omit details, and cherry pick facts to make their case to deny coverage to clients.  They will stop at nothing to make their case.  In our appeal, we will hit this unethical company with we have and scream bloody murder until Alice is properly protected and entitled to what she deserves.  If I were going through what Alice has gone through this year, there's no way in hell they'd deny me coverage.  It's another privilege that comes with being a white male.  Everything takes what you say seriously instead of minimizing and dismissing it, as Unum has with Alice.

We had our 6th league night tonight and I won the first 7 games, but ran out of gas and lost the last two.  Still, I'll take the score. I have one final regular season league night next week before the playoffs.  I played well overall and my shot selection improved.  My passing shot were accurate tonight.  I play better when I have 20-30 minutes to warm up. 

I came home at 10:30, had a quick dinner, talked to Alice, then went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment