Day 1182

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Alice spent a few hours working for Michael and David in the Marina, so I hung out at a coffee shop and read Data and Goliath, about security and privacy.  Good book.  I met Alice for lunch at Michael and David's and had a wonderful conversation with them.  They'd picked up sandwiches and soup at Green's which was delicious.

After lunch, we walked around Chestnut Street, then went home for a few hours.  At five, we visited Bill and Vicky.  Wayman, Elaine, Nathan and Jerilin were there as well.  We had dinner at R&G, then came back to Bill and Vicky's and hung out for a couple of hours, watching the Warrior game and relaxing.  I didn't go to bed until 11.

In the afternoon I called Nicole and wished her a happy birthday.  She's 31 today.  She actually gave me a wonderful gift in announcing she was pregnant. I'm so thrilled for her.  She will be an extraordinary mom.  We had a really nice 45-minute talk about everything.  I like how everything's come full-circle with Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment