Day 1143

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I began my new full-time job today in Emeryville at Physicians' Advocates, a small law firm specializing in representing physicians and hospitals.  The head attorney is Charles Bond, a very nice, seasoned pro who can someone with my skill set to manage his hours, edit his documents, and brainstorm ideas.  Learning the various software programs he uses should take a few weeks.  Along with Charles is Moe, Yolanda, Boz, Jane, Matthew, and Phillip.  The offices are beautiful and have spectacular views overlooking the Bay Bridge and San Francisco.  I have parking so that's nice.  I'm looking forward to getting in the groove. 

In the meantime, I'm working with Elizabeth Law on Zombie Cookies first, then La Stravaganza when's it's finished.  We have our first Skype conference next Tuesday morning.  I have to set aside la Strav for the time being and pick up Zombie/Harmony for the next two weeks.  I haven't read the manuscript in a while, so it'll need some fine-tuning.  The days are really busy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment