Day 575

Monday, August 11, 2014

I wrote the entire day, which was nice.  I have the new version of True Colors blocked out, with most of the new scenes in place.  We'll see how it all comes together.  I feel I'm redoing so much of the story, but that's how it goes.  That's the process.

In the evening I watched episodes of Louis CK.  Some scenes were so hilarious, like the large kid Louis looks after one afternoon who's never told "no" by his mother and asks to take a bath, which he does, to disastrous consequences.


In one episode, Robin Williams starred. He and Louis attend a guy's funeral.  The irony of stumbling upon this episode less than 12 hours after the sad announcement that Robin Williams took his own life.  Depression is such a tough thing.  On any given day, thoughts go there, and then the next day you're reminded how short life is to begin with and how much there is to do and experience before we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment