Day - 520

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Yakima, Day 3

I was planning to leave Yakima at 10 or so, then stay in Seattle for the night and play poker at Fortune Poker all afternoon and evening.  Well, the day didn't urn out that way.  I stayed in Yakima until 5 p.m. and drove through the pass in heavy rain, snow and dark clouds, making it through to the other side, which was as sunny as Yakima. 

Got a quick bite to eat, sent off a few texts, then went to bed.

It was a treat meeting Deborah, Eileen's friend, who loves Vivaldi as much as I do, and also chatting with Mark and Elizabeth. Eileen told many stories and it was so comforting being with her today. She'll need all of us to lean on and I'll do my part to be there for her.  She and Wes are such wonderful people.  I wish their life hadn't included the loss of a son, but it does and so we all must play to conditions. 






No comments:

Post a Comment