Day - 800

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Had a Zoom meeting in the morning with Jim Benedict and other family members on my dad's side.  There's a trip to Ireland happening in June and Alice and I may come along.  I've never been to Ireland before. This would be a good opportunity to go.  My great-great-grandfather Alexander Acheson had two other brothers, Weir and Samuel, who lived in different parts of the world (Canada, Ireland and California).  Descendents from Weir and Samuel's family put this trip to Ireland together. I think this would make for a magnificent trip.

We met with Alice's bicycle gang for lunch at a restaurant on Grant Ave. Lunch was great. These friends of Alice's are so much fun. Two couples now live in Rossmoor, Chester & Rose and May & Britton. Alice wants to look at the possibility of getting a place at Rossmoor. I like the idea of being part of an active community. We have time to explore that. 




After lunch, we visited Kelvin's new night club called the Lion's Den.  


Came home after lunch and relaxed the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment