Day - 798

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

In the SF office today. Still a ghost town. And the Financial District is a shell of its form self. Yeah, I don't see normal life pre-Covid ever coming back. Whatever the future looks like, it will be completely different from what life once was. 

Lillian and I went to the Ferry Building for lunch and grabbed burgers at Gott's. So good!

After work, I hit the Oaks for 4 hours and made $376, breaking a downswing that had lasted several weeks. I pulled off a nice triple barrel bluff with 47off on a K35 board. Nothing came on any street, but I had position. I bet the flop, turn and $90 on the river against two villains to take down a +$140 pot. I took two yellow chips off a $100 stack and stuck the $90 in as if it were a value bet. Worked like a charm. I'll have to incorporate that more into my game. It's what I need to work on, bluffing more. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment