Day - 965

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Up at 4:30 for my early morning flight to PHX, but first I was able to catch 30 minutes of our Wednesday morning meeting with the guys. Great conversation...I was sorry to miss the second half. Arrived at Oakland Int'l an hour early. I had a latte and muffin before boarding my flight. Boarding took much longer than usual because of a system-wide computer glitch. An hour later, we took off and I arrived in Phoenix at 11:30. Took an Uber with Warren, super nice retired cop from Chicago...engaging conversation. An hour later I was at mom's. I love coming here! It's so relaxing and comfortable, and I do enjoy the under 100 degree weather (but nothing over 105, please!).

We hung out, played cribbage, had a nice dinner and watched a few episodes of season 1 of Schitt's Creek. Mom's been wanting me to watch this series for years, so here I go, joining the SC crowd. Funny stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment