Day - 961

Sunday, May 9, 2021



What a wonderful treat spending Mother's Day with my mom. The flowers I ordered for her arrived yesterday while she was running errands, so I put them on the kitchen counter this morning before she was up, along with a cute collection of neat little spice bowls from Urban Indigo. Her surprise and happiness set the tone for the day! We hung out at the house, played a little crib (the cribbage Gods were not nice to Mom on Mother's Day...how horrible of them!), snacked, ate a wonderful dinner ( I baked banana break and made my yummy chicken stew), watched a few episodes of Schitt's Creek, and basically kept her occupied and distracted from tomorrow's minor surgical procedure at Dignity Health. I can tell Mom's worried about it, but I know everything will go just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment