Day - 1142

 Friday, November 6, 2020

All roads are leading to a Biden victory, but no official announcement yet. I've been collecting my thoughts, jotting down notes, thinking of my role as a white male in having conversations about race, racism, white privilege and white supremacy in America. White males need to widen their lens and be better men. That' my mantra going forward. We have so many super power privileges and yet we've seen four years of the most powerful white male on the planet play into his inner victim of how stacked and unfair everything is for him. More self-knowledge, more empathy, more compassion, more listening, less talking, less narcissism, less selfishness, less defensiveness.

Trump delivered what many are calling his most dishonest briefing.  I watched it in full. This is what Trump does.


No comments:

Post a Comment