Day - 1597

Monday, August 12, 2019

Racquetball this morning (Steve, Ari, Kirk, Glenn, Tiger).  Good games. 

Work is now on the 24th floor for a few months while 25 is being renovated.  I sit next to Larry and Alexandra.  My desk is a little more open than on 25. 

I started reading Elizabeth Gilbert's City of Girls during lunch.  Fun read so far.


The Transbay bus terminal is open again after being closed a year because of cracks in a main beam.  It's closer to work so it only takes five minutes to hop on the bus. 

I came home, had dinner, then practiced for 90 minutes.  I played through the first movement of Schumann's 4th Symphony.  What a wonderful, outstanding piece.  I just love it.  Our concert's October 6.  I love this program: Schumann's 4th, Brahms's Variation on a Theme by Haydn, and a Romance by Clara Schumann.  

No comments:

Post a Comment