Day - 1700

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mathew's birthday!  He and Rathna are flying to Seattle for the weekend.  Gwen is now at Nicole's for an indefinite period of time.  She bought a new car and drove up a few weeks ago.  Nicole is willing to give Gwen one more chance to interact with her family in a positive way.  I'm taking a step back from all of it and hoping for the best.  I understand Nicole's need to bond with her mom and hope things don't get too dramatic.  It's never a dull moment with the Hough family. 

No rehearsal for me tonight, so I enjoyed a lowkey evening that involved laundry and a nice catch-up call with Chris.  The Trump cancer is difficult to accept.  The guy keeps on going, thanks to his army of enablers.  I'll never understand it.  Never.


No comments:

Post a Comment