Day 1868

Friday, February 23, 2018

Drove to East Bay early in the a.m. and played racquetball from 5-7 with Dorian.  We ran the tables, taking advantage of Steve not being there and Kirk having a bad day.  T and Tiger finally knocked us out in our last game.  Work was quiet today, a rarity, allowing me time to catch up on a few things and make appointments for my MINI and made to measure suit from Suit Supply.

I came home, made dinner, then practiced for 90 minutes, devoting 30 minutes each to the Weber, Strauss, and d'Albert.  I'll have to practice every day for 1-2 hours in order to be ready for this concert next month.  The Strauss is what I'm worried about.  It's just so hard.

I went to bed at 11, but saw that the U.S. men's curling team was playing for the gold medal against Sweden in 30 minutes, so I stayed up to watch.  I fell asleep at end 6 but luckily taped the match.  I watched the remaining 4 ends, including the pivotal 8th end where the U.S. scored five points.  That was it.  Sweden couldn't catch them and the game was over.  The precision of both teams was incredible!



No comments:

Post a Comment