Day - 549

Sunday, January 1, 2023


Amazingly, my Southwest flight to Seattle at 5 a.m. Friday actually happened. It didn't look good two days before as all the early morning flights from Oakland to Seattle had been canceled. But Friday was just another average day in Southwest Land. Maybe the gov't told them to get their act together by Friday or more fines would come down the runway. At any rate, I arrived in Seattle at 7 and Neal and Karin's by 10. I was on the clock until 3 so my laptop was open while playing cards and chatting. The rest of the gang arrived later in the afternoon.






What a fun 24-hour pre New Year's Eve party.  I was up until 2 a.m., then up at 4 a.m. for my 6 a.m. flight back home. Needless to say, Saturday ended up being a nothing but sleep day.

Today, we had Austin, Hana and Gary over for lunch. Very nice time and a great way to begin the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment