Day - 1049

 Sunday, February 7, 2021

We spent the morning walking along Trestle Glen, then went to the Garden Center later that day and hung out at the Rose Garden for an hour or so. Another spectacular day! 


I made cowboy cookies the day before for the Super Bowl. We headed over to Richard and Lisa's at 3. Alice stayed until 3:30, then drove back to SF while I stayed with R, L, and Sophie, watching the Bucs beat the Chiefs 31-9. 


Tom Brady was amazing, and in claiming his 7th Super Bowl title in 10 tries, cemented his legacy as the greatest football player of all time. I wouldn't be surprised if many consider him the greatest sports team athlete of all time. What he accomplished today at 43 is simply unbelievable. Few if any predicted this outsome. I certainly didn't. 

It was so nice hanging out with Richard and Lisa for a few hours. I miss not being able to hand out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment