Day - 1151

 Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Up at 4 for my 6:40 flight into Phoenix. The Oakland airport was busier than I was anticipating, especially so early in the morning. It was the first time I was around that many strangers since March. Everyone wore masks and I felt safe, but still, it was a bit uncomfortable. I needed more elbow room. 

The flight itself was fine, though again more crowded than I was expecting. I shared a row with one other person. All middle seats were vacant. I fell asleep, so the flight itself didn't last too long. 

Sunny in Arizona! I took an Uber to mom's and arrived around 11. The place looks great! We headed to Fry's (the local grocery store) for a full week of food, then came home and started cooking. I made panko chicken and rice for dinner. Before bed, I jumped in the hottub and looked up at the stars, one of my favorite things to do here. It's like staying in a five-star resort. I love this place and hanging out with mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment