Day - 1836

Sunday, December 16, 2018


A full day of racquetball in Stockton today.  I left SF at 4:30, stopped at Oakland to pick up my gear, and drove to Stockton, arriving at 8:15.  From 8:30 until 2:15 p.m. it was non-stop racquetball with seven other players in the A division.  I won 7 matches and lost 2.  Julius, John's son won the tournament with great plays and endless youthful energy.  I couldn't keep up with him after five hours.  I was spent and he beat me in 3 in the semi's.  It sure was a lot of fun hanging out in Stockton for the day.

The drive home was not so enjoyable.  It rained hard and traffic was impossible.  I headed straight to Glenn and Amy's for our racquetball holiday party, which was very well attended and full of delicious food.  It was great seeing everyone.

I came home at 8, did a quick load of laundry to take care of all my wet racquetball gear, talked to Alice for 20 minutes, then fell asleep on the couch.  I didn't wake up until 6:15 the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment