Day - 1941

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Woke up at 5:25 and drove home to pack clothes and pick up my backpack with the thumb drive for all my labels.  It took about three hours to pack, shower, and head back to SF.  Alice was still asleep when I arrived, but woke up soon after. We went to Peet's and Noah's for breakfast, then came back and set to work on another solid day of wedding favors.  We didn't finish until 8 p.m. So glad the assembly is behind me!  I have to say, they look great! 

All 66 of these fit in two big bags, my PartyPoker suitcase (fully expanded) and the new Fat Boy Jr. 40" Cargo duffle. 


I then printed out all the wine list menus for Saturday and Sunday, all receipts that will be attached to the bag on the ship, and then cleaned up.  Bed by 10:15.  Exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment