Day 1813

Saturday, December 30, 2017

It was an amazing, beautiful wedding, the fourth and final wedding I attended this year.  All my Oakland friends were there and it was particularly special since it involved the Young, my extended Oakland family.  Alice and I had a blast.  The wedding began at 1, the reception began at 4, and it was an entire day of celebration, happiness, beauty, great food and loads of love on this joyous occasion.  Ari was so beautiful, Connor was so dashing, and everyone was in the most exceptional mood.  It was thrilling and in some ways a prelude to September 2018 when its my and Alice's turn.  The same cast of characters from the neighborhood will be in attendance.  I love this day!

Ari & Connor with Sophie, Trey, Miles

Ari's family

Ari & Connor at West Malibu Club

Jared, Miles, Trey

Sophie and Alice

with Alice

Sweet Alice!

Neil and Margaret

Rodney and Alice

Rodney, Miles, Alice, Richard, Carmel

Rick and Kara

On the beach in Malibu

Ari & Connor
Rodney and Neil

Johann and Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment