Day 1799

Saturday, December 16, 2017

I stayed home today because Rhonda and Biff have a Christmas party at 6, while Alice will attend her uncle’s family dinner at R&G Lounge. I spent the day shopping on line, tidying up, and talking to Gwen, Jill and mom. Gwen is spending a week with her friend Debbie in Bellingham, and I’m so relieved. I didn’t want to tell her she was not welcome here. Gwen’s delusions have returned and according to Jill they’re here to stay. Her mind is permanently damaged. There is no joy whatsoever in talking with her. With Jill as her designated point person from now on, I’m in the background. I don’t see many conversations in our future. It’s as if she’s already gone. I did talk to Mathew for an hour or so and that was good! He was flying back from a drop interview in Dallas. He and Rathna live a few blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge in a very cool neighborhood on Worth St. They’re living the life. Rhonda and Biff’s party was a lot of fun. They have a new dog Oliver, who’s squirrely as hell and full of naughty energy. Biff makes the best Cosmos of all time, so I had threee throughout the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment